Friday, January 30, 2015

Peace & Blessings to Man, Woman, & Child,

Peace & Blessings to Man, Woman, & Child,

Today's mathematics is Wisdom Build/Destroy, all being born to Knowledge cipher, which brings into existence Knowledge. I mentally grasps that as the way one builds &/or destroys determines the foundation of their environment. Which is the first thing others notice about them (& their circumference). To show & prove my third, look at the reality of the "Maury Show". We all know that their "program" is about DNA testing, & we know this due to that science being the basis of the program. So now whenever one desires to find out if they are related to another, they know they can call the show & set up appointments to see if their story will make the cut. The same way dudes in here know what I am (a righteous/civilized person), even if they do not know who I am. Because, I move (wisdom) in a fashion that shows I do not tolerate ignorance, nonsense, or stupidity (destroy), yet I do encourage progressive & constructive dialogue/behavior (build). Thus this is the root (knowledge) of my circumference (cipher), allowing others to realize (knowledge) my reality. 
Now I encourage you to get at me & share your third on this science. I look forward to any & all add ons to my energy. Or whatever subtraction that one may deem necessary. Peace.

The True & Living Sun Of Man,
Black King Lyfe Allah-452

No comments:

Post a Comment